So you finally remembered the joy that riding a bicycle brought to you from your younger days and you want to get back into the sport again. You don't want to spend top dollar for a carbon race rig because you don't know how much riding your busy schedule will allow for. We have the perfect bike for you at a very reasonable price - The SPECIALIZED SECTEUR SPORT:
Perfect for a Gran Fondo or epic weekend ride, the Secteur Sport's Endurance Road Geometry, FACT carbon fork with vibration-absorbing Zertz, and shaped tube sets delivers a ride that's stable, smooth, and quick. The upgraded wheelset and 9-speed Shimano Sora compact drivetrain add efficiency and reliability to any road adventure.
- Lightweight, A1 Premium Aluminum, smooth-welded, butted frame features hydroformed, shaped seatstays with Zertz for great vertical compliance and a confident ride
- Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz provides predictable steering and smooth handling
- AXIS Classic wheels balance weight and strength; fitted with Specialized Espoir Sport tires for a smooth ride
- Specialized Comp shallow drop alloy bar for serious performance; wrapped with non-slip Specialized Roubaix tape for vibration damping
- Never miss a critical shift with Shimano Sora STI shifters
As today's technology improves the entry level drive-trains are more reliable and lighter than their predecessors so you should feel comfortable knowing this bike will last you many seasons with proper care.
Stop by the shop for more information - we are here until 6:00pm today and tomorrow.
Tentative EVENT SCHEDULE is up at the website. Check out our upcoming 2014 events and pre-plan your schedule! Our first Maintenance Clinic March 12th is now open for registration HERE.
Don't forget if you are contemplating the XTerra Syracuse to let us know if you are interested in joining a training team at Tom's as well.
S-WORKS 2014 Spring Clearance Sale! In-Stock Merchandise only!
Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086
E-Mail Us: tom@tomsprobike