Are you in the market for a triathlon bike that will allow you to train on hills more comfortably than a triathlon bike?
Well you just might be interested in checking out the Specialized Alias Comp Tri. This is a new model to the Specialized line up and could provide you with one bike that serves dual purposes when it comes to training and racing triathlon or road race courses!
The Alias Comp Tri features a FACT 10r carbon frame using women's Alias geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus aerodynamic tube shapes for a fast, efficient ride. A Shimano Ultegra drivetrain and Fulcrum S5 wheels keep performance high and weight down.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame w/ Women's Alias Geometry and OSBB delivers a fast, aerodynamic ride that accommodates both road and tri positions
- Specialized FACT monocoque fork with an 1-1/8" steerer tube for aerodynamic front end
- Race-ready Fulcrum S5 wheels are fast, light, and strong for high-speed racing and training
- FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 crank is stiff and light for excellent power transfer; 50x34 configuration for efficiency on any terrain; paired with Shimano drivetrain for simple, intuitive shifting
- Women's ergonomic, shallow drop, alloy handlebar for superior fit, comfort, stiffness and strength; paired with Specialized clip-on aerobar extensions for the tri position
- Zero offset round seatpost puts the rider forward in the tri position and contributes to rear end compliance
- Specialized Body Geometry Oura Comp Gel women's saddle features light, durable, hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day riding efficiency and comfort
MSRP: $3,300.00 - for more information stop by the shop or give us a call.