Are you looking to pick up a new mountain bike and get in on the latest build technology? You should check out the 2016 Specialized Fuse Comp 6Fattie which will be in stock soon at Tom's Pro Bike:
Take a look at the world's strongest man, and you're not going to find some chiseled Adonis. You're going to find someone who has more volume. Behind the "extra" surface area, though, there's a man that can dominate a caber toss and run down the tarmac with a plane in tow. Mathematically, it could be broken down as more volume + versatility = dominance, and that's exactly what's at play with the Fuse Comp 6Fattie. Our 6Fattie Wheel System uplifts the Fuse to have more traction and control than any hardtail before it, while its no-nonsense build is custom spec'd to get the job done, no matter how rugged, technical, or hair raising that job might be.
- M4 Premium Aluminum proved to be the right material for the job, allowing a lightweight, durable frame with a low and slack geometry that's equal parts snappy and efficient on climbs and descents. It also allowed us to incorporate our exclusive Diamond Stay that accommodates the 6Fattie wheels/ tires without compromising on our hallmark short chainstays that provide unrivaled handling and climbing prowess.
- SR Suntour Raidon 650+ fork's 100/120mm (size-specific) of travel soaks up trail bumps, while its compression and rebound adjust enable you to dial-in the damping to your liking.
- Custom WTB Scraper i45 wheelset has a fat 45mm width and alloy construction for the perfect blend of speed and strength, which means that you'll experience less deflection, increased traction, and more stability—all at lower tire pressures.
- 650bx3.0" 6Fattie Ground Control tires feature a perfectly sized contact patch for life-changing levels of traction and control while cornering, all without sacrificing climbing efficiency or descending prowess.
- Our Stout XC crankset would be the perfect complement to any one-by drivetrain, but here, its strong alloy construction and spindle makes it ideal for power transfer on climbs and the inevitable rock-strike when descending through technical gardens.
This bike will give you more control over any type of terrain you throw at it. It may be a little more difficult to get moving fast due to the larger tire platform, but if confidence and control are your end game then look no further!
We have a Medium & Large on order and they should be rolling into the shop soon. So if you are interested in checking these cool bikes plan on stopping out soon. If you want more information or to check out our other inventory come in today from 10-8!