Welcome back to the Top 10 of 2015 and today's edition of the 2015 Specialized Venge Lunch Race. Tom had originally had the 2015 Specialized Venge Comp down but in doing my research I came across this bike and the look caught my eye, then the name, and finally the build. Let's see what Specialized has to say:
The Venge is fast. Plain and simple. So is the Specialized Lunch Ride—often called the Specialized Lunch Race. This Venge LunchRace (LR) bike is inspired by our Friday ride and built for anyone looking for a simply fast ride. It's built with a 1X11 drivetrain saving more weight and aero drag than a traditional double crankset. Tested in our Win Tunnel so you can win your own LunchRace. Ride Hard, Earn Lunch.
- Roval Rapide CL 60 full carbon clincher wheelset is light, stiff, and aero
- Specialized Turbo Pro tires deliver low rolling resistance w/ superior cornering traction
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon crankset w/ OSBB and 52T XSYNC 1X chainring delivers power directly to the rear wheel
- S-Works Aerofly bar saves 17 seconds over 40 km versus a traditional bar and gives you style Watts
- SRAM Force 22 rear derailleur for smooth, quiet and reliable shifting
- SRAM Force 22 CX1 shifters offer clear, defined shifts that engage immediately
- Romin EVO Expert saddle w/ hollow Ti rails delivers power in low, aerodynamic positions
This awesome bike has a MSRP of $5,500. For more information stop by the shop today. We are open from 10-8 and you can check out our complete inventory of Road Aero Bikes and all others!
Here is some updated information about the Winter Race Series. It began 1/12/15 and as a Thank You to all of our great customers we are offering the whole Winter Series for $150.00. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and schedule when you want to ride.
Once again, stop by the shop today from 10-8 for more information on all of our inventory, our Indoor Race Series or to see where the races take place and to check out our great inventory of bikes, clothing, and accessories!