Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

What To Wear Wednesday - GLOVES


Tom's Pro Bike is running a huge sale on winter bike gloves on the sale rack!  All items (and some saddles as well) are 50% off.

Saturday I picked up a pair of the Sugoi Lobster Gloves and wore them on my work commute today for the first time.  The temperature this morning was in the upper 20's and my hands were toasty warm! What I generally do is buy a size larger for winter gloves so I can run a thin pair of wicking gloves or liners in case I get a mechanical so my hands don't freeze if I have to take the main glove off.

I have used the Pearl Izumi Lobster gloves in the past but I ran into problems with the liner pulling out and having a very difficult time getting the liner to go back in properly so I decided it was time to try a new pair and at a price of $37.50 before tax (Regular Price is $75.00) I felt like I could not go wrong - and so far I seem to be right!

I will be doing much more winter testing with these gloves and keeping you posted on how they are working out but I can tell you that if you ride at all outside in the winter quantities are limited so hurry into Tom's Pro Bike to check out the sale rack!




Tom's Pro Bike has other winter gear in stock and right now all clothing is buy 1 get 1 50% off!!!!  Just in time for the holidays - hurry in and get that special bike rider some new gear for the upcoming winter season or race season which will be here before you know it!

Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086

P: (716)651-9995
F: (716)651-0858
E-Mail Us: tom@tomsprobike.com
Web Site: http://www.tomsprobike.com/

1 comment:

  1. I live in south Florida and it is hot area so I need fingerless gloves for my bike FZ600

    winter motorcycle gloves

    ReplyDelete