Designed to get out and explore, the Camber is a classic well rounded trail bike every rider will enjoy. The 110mm-travel Camber Comp 29 utilizes an M5 alloy frame, RockShox Monarch RL shock with AUTOSAG, Avid Elixir 3R hydraulic disc brakes, and SRAM 10-speed drive train, to create an ultra-capable trail machine.
- New M5 alloy FSR frame with 29er-specific geometry has 110mm of travel, 142+ dropouts, an all new concentric sealed cartridge shock link and features internal cable routing for the Command Post BlackLite to create a lightweight and responsive trail weapon
- RockShox Monarch RL air shock with Specialized's proprietary AUTOSAG smooths the trail and is simple and accurate to set up
- RockShox Reba RL 29 fork has 110mm of travel, Solo Air spring, and a tapered steerer tube makes for lightweight and efficient trail suspension
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC Trail double-ring shifts fast while the PF30 spindle makes for an efficient and stiff crankset
- Roval 29 rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized endcaps, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding
- Specialized 720mm-wide, alloy XC Mini-Riser handlebar ideal for 29er handling and position
- FRAME: M5 hydroformed tubing, 29" geometry, tapered HT, PF30 BB, Command Post routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, bolt-on cable guides, 110mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: Custom Monarch RL with AUTOSAG, air spring, LO and rebound adj., 197x48mm
- FORK: RockShox Reba RL 29, Solo air spring, tapered alloy steerer, rebound adj., standard QR dropouts, 110mm travel
- HEADSET: 1-1/8 and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
- STEM: Specialized XC Trail, 6061 alloy, 4-bolt, 8-degree rise, 31.8mm clamp, 6-degree rise, S: 70mm, M: 90, L:100, XL:110mm
- HANDLEBARS: Specialized XC Mini-Riser, 7050 butted alloy, 720mm wide, 10mm rise, 10-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
- GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle aramid-infused
- FRONT BRAKE: Custom Avid Elixir 3R, hydraulic disc, semi-metallic pad, HS-1 rotor
- REAR BRAKE: Custom Avid Elixir 3R, hydraulic disc, semi-metallic pad, HS-1 rotor
- BRAKE LEVERS: Custom Avid Elixir 3R, tool-less reach adj.
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM X7, 10-speed, S3 direct mount for DMD, bottom pull
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X9, 10-speed, mid cage, Type 2
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X7, 10-speed, aluminum trigger, w/MatchMaker clamp
- CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36
- CHAIN: KMC X10, nickel plate, reusable Missing Link
- CRANKSET: Custom SRAM S-1250, 10-speed XC Trail double w/ alloy guard, PF30 spindle
- CHAINRINGS: 36/22, w/ alloy guard
- BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearing, sealed cartridge
- RIMS: Roval 29, alloy disc, 26mm wide, 32h
- FRONT HUB: Specialized Hi Lo disc, OS28 end caps, sealed cartridge bearing, QR, 32h
- REAR HUB: New Specialized Hi Lo disc, 4x-sealed cartridge bearing, 142mm spacing, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
- FRONT TIRE: Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, aramid bead, 29x2.3"
- REAR TIRE: Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, aramid bead, 29x2.1"
- INNER TUBES: Ultralight presta
- SADDLE: Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- SEATPOST: Specialized 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm, S/M: 350mm, Others: 400mm
- SEAT BINDER: Specialized 7050 hard anodized alloy collar w/ QR, 34.9mm, black
Tom's Blog Bike Price: $2,400 - The price is good for this week only and you must mention this blog to receive the price.
This would be a great bike to ride locally or to bring with you if you booked up a room atMulberry Gap from last weeks post! Tom's Pro Bike has other mountain bikes in stock as well. If you are looking to upgrade this bike or another bike in your stable, we carry Shimano and SRAM components and wheelsets. Stop by to take a test ride or give us a call or drop an e-mail with any questions.
Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086
E-Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.tomsprobike.com/