This week we are bringing you the Felt B16 TT/Tri Bike. This is a race ready proven machine, that if it fits you properly, will bring you many years of strong performance at a very reasonable price! Let's see what Felt has to say about their B16 first:
The most affordable full carbon fiber TT/Tri bike in Felt’s 2012 line makes no compromises when it comes to performance. The foundation of the B16 is the fast, efficient frameset that features Felt’s UHC Performance carbon fiber frame material, formed through Modular Monocoque Construction. Shimano Ultegra derailleurs and an FSA Gossamer EXO two-piece crank help ensure that every ounce of your energy propels you forward to a new best time.
- Frame: Felt TT/Tri UHC Performance MMC carbon fiber w/ 3KP weave, mechanical internal cable routing, aluminum dropout & derailleur hanger
- Fork: Felt Aero TT/Tri UHC Performance carbon fiber crown, blades, & dropouts w/ 1"" aluminum steerer tube
- Drivetrain: Micro.shift bar end shifter, Shimano Ultegra derailleurs, FSA Omega Compact MegaExo 52/36T crankset, SunRace chain & 11-25T cassette
- Components: Dual pivot brakes w/ stainless hardware, Felt TT/Tri aero base bar & ƒ bend tri-position clip on extensions, Felt SL 6061 aluminum 3D forged stem, Felt Aero UHC Advanced carbon fiber bladed seatpost, Felt SL Tri/TT saddle
- Wheelset: Felt TTR4
- Finish: Gloss white & carbon
At Tom's Pro Bike we get an idea of what you are looking for in a bicycle first and foremost and then move onto the right bike for your fit. Here is some information on Tom's qualifications as a Professional Bike Fitter:
At Tom's Pro Bike we specialize in bicycle fitting and we offer the most comprehensive fit available. Tom has been doing bicycle fittings since 1988, using that experience and the knowledge of multiple fitting classes (Serotta Elements Program, Dan Emplfield's Slowtwitch, and Specialized BG Fit), he can get you the perfect fit. Tom has performed thousands of fits of the years with these techniques and has trained his staff to do the same.
The first step in you getting the proper TT/Tri bike is fitting you to the proper machine. We do not take this lightly, as you can see from Tom's qualifications. We want you to enjoy your bike for many years and if it does not fit properly then you will not be comfortable or happy.
Felt MSRP: $2,199.00
Tom's Sale Price: $1,999.00
Tom's Blog Bike Price: $1,899 - We have a size 52, 54, 56, & 58 left at this special price. The price is good for this week only and you must mention this blog to receive the price.
Tom's Pro Bike has other TT/Triathlon bikes in stock as well. We highly recommend setting up a fit before your purchase so that you are purchasing the correct bike for you. If you are looking to upgrade this bike or another bike in your stable, we carry Campagnola, Shimano and SRAM components and Mavic and other wheelsets. Stop by to take a test ride or give us a call or drop an e-mail with any questions.
Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086
E-Mail Us: email@example.com
Web Site: http://www.tomsprobike.com/