- New 4-arm design for same stiffness with lighter weight
- Hollowtech II construction
- Hollowglide chainrings
- 11-speed compatible
- Same bolt circle diameter for compact and traditional double chainsets means that one crankarm fits all chainring sizes
With smaller, sleeker hoods, the 11-speed compatible ST-9000 STI units deliver improved ergonomics for better rider comfort and control, with reduced lever stroke and lighter action
- SIS indexed shifting
- 11-speed design
- Smaller hoods improve ergonomics from all positions
- Release lever stroke reduced by 30% compared to ST-7900
- Polymer-coated cables for the smoothest shifting
- Shifting effort up to 47% lower than RD-7900
- 43% less effort at the end of the lever stroke than FD-7900
Rider-tuned means Dura-Ace works the way you want it. The new 11-speed cassettes are available in a range of sizes including a wide-range 11-28 option - one cassette to use all year round. Smooth, fast shifting guaranteed.
- Carbon mid spider carrier
- Titanium sprockets (16T and bigger)
- 11-speed, Rider-tuned gear combinations 11-23T/11-25T/11-28T/12-25T/12-28T
Long, fast descents demand confidence. Dura-Ace brakes deliver, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings reducing pivot friction and improving efficiency and controllability. Along with new low-friction BC-9000 cables, Dura-Ace brakes give smooth, light operation with excellent modulation. Available with conventional mount or direct mount for aero road bikes (BR-9010).
- 10% more power than BR-7900
- Smooth and light operation with increased modulation
- Also available in direct mount version (BR-9010) for aero applications
With a revised actuation ratio in combination with the ST-9000 shifter and polymer-coated cables, the new Dura-Ace front derailleur delivers both a shorter stroke at the lever and reduced effort.
- New designed pull arm for more direct and easy shifting
- More equal shifting effort across the range
- New support bolt for more stable contact to the frame
The 11-speed Dura-Ace rear derailleur has been redesigned for lighter operation with the help of new low-friction polymer-coated cables. Shifting effort is now more even across the range, with similar force required at both ends of the cassette.
- Fast and accurate shifting
- 11-speed design
- Maximum sprocket 28t
- More equal shifting effort through the range
For pricing on the Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 Mechanical 11 Speed set give us a call. Tom's Pro Bike has other component sets in stock as well. If you are looking to upgrade a bike or add another bike to your stable, we carry various framesets from Felt, Fuji, Lynskey, Colnago, Guru, Litespeed, and also carry Campagnola and SRAM components along with Mavic and other wheelsets. Stop by to talk about various options or give us a call or drop an e-mail with any questions.
Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086
E-Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.tomsprobike.com/