Yesterday we posted a special that Tom's is running on the 2015 Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Race and a $1,000 Gift Card for Tom's that comes with the bike purchase. For the next couple of days we are going to highlight some accessories that you could purchase with the gift card and today the S-Works Road Shoe is first up:
- Body Geometry sole and footbed optimize hip, knee, and foot alignment to improve performance and comfort
- Ultralight, asymmetric optimized Powerline carbon sole: Stiffness Index 13.0
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials micro-adjust on-the-fly
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system
- Thermobonded Adaptive Fit upper is supportive at the ankle yet supple in the forefoot
- Body Geometry SL Footbed offers ultralight support and comfort
- Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits
- Replaceable heel tread with internally recessed screws for security
- 3-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals
- Form Fit for ultimate connectivity and power transfer
- Widths available
- Approximate weight: 200g (1/2 pair 42)
Stop by today from 10-8 to learn more about these awesome shoes and the road bike!
Don't forget to sign up for the May National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. Starts May 13th and is 8 weeks this long!