Tomorrow is Race Day at Sprague Brook. So that means a lot of photos coming your way, rain for the area (it always happens), and a great time on Wednesday night. To get you rolling on the single track you need to get a mountain bike and the Stumpjumper Comp 29 is the ideal candidate for the local trail scene:
The new M5 Stumpjumper Comp 29 features an 90mm-travel RockShox Reba fork with rebound and lockout adjustment, and a custom SRAM 2X10 crankset.
- New M5 alloy frame w/ 29er geometry and PF30 BB for a responsive and race-ready design
- RockShox Reba RL 90mm-travel fork w/ 15mm thru-axle provides XC traction and control
- New Roval 29 rims w/ Hi Lo hubs, 142+ rear hub spacing and 12mm axle for confident control
- 2Bliss Ready S-Works/Control Fast Trak tire combo for high-traction and fast-rolling speed
- Custom SRAM PF30 crankset for stiff, yet lightweight pedaling performance
- Magura MTS hydraulic disc brakes w/ Storm SL rotors for total control and performance
- SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, mid-cage rear derailleur for lightweight, pinpoint shifts
MSRP is $2,000 and this bike is ready to roll on the local Single Track! Hurry in we are open from 10-8 today and ready to outfit you on the ideal mountain bike!
Don't forget to sign up for the May National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. Starts May 13th and is 8 weeks this long!