Since it is Bike To Work Week and National Bike Month I figured I would pick out an Urban Commuter Bike to show off today. We don't have any in stock currently but as long as inventory is available we could have the 2015 Specialized Daily Sport in stock within 7-10 days and ready for you to roll around town:
8-speeds and integrated fenders make the Daily Sport highly practical for a diverse range of urban uses in varying landscapes and weather conditions. Classic city frame design is both versatile and stylish.
- A1 Premium Aluminum classic city frame is stylish and lightweight w/ fender/rack mounts
- Simple and durable Hi-Ten steel fork with bent legs to smooth out the road
- Double-sealed hubs keep road dirt and grime out for smooth rolling resistance
- Specialized Fatboy 700x35c tires w/ Flak Jacket protection are long lasting and durable
- Specialized Body Geometry Contour grips provide plenty of comfort
- Classic men’s saddle w/ steel rails for all-day comfort
- Steel fenders keep you dry and clean from road debris
Don't forget to sign up for the May National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. It started last night and there are 7 weeks remaining! It was a great time with many new faces trying it out - so don't be afraid to try something new!