You have your 2015 Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Race bike that came with a $1,000 Tom's Pro Bike Gift Card that we highlighted on Monday. You picked out the S-Works Road Shoe that was highlighted on Tuesday. Wednesday we discussed all of the great happenings on a bike around Western New York and left you hanging on how to connect those awesome shoes to that wonderful bike until Thursday. That is when we discussed pedal options to power you over the roads.
Today we are highlighting the matching S-Works Prevail Helmet to protect your noggin and keep you Stylin' & Profilin' like Rick Flair while out on the road:
The S-Works Prevail is the ultimate lightweight racing helmet, combining great ventilation, aerodynamic design, and ultra-light construction for the best all-around performance. Features a new high-performance pad design.
- Patent-pending, Dual-Density EPS optimizes impact performance
- Patented Aramid-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- Mega Mouthport optimizes cooling and sweat evaporation
- 4th Dimension Cooling System w/ deep internal channels, large vents, aligned exhaust ports
- High-performance pad design for increased comfort and sweat management
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Reflective decals for added nighttime visibility
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
Stop by today and tomorrow from 10-6 to learn more about this great helmet, awesome pedals, the road bike, and the shoes that we discussed all week long! You will not have buyers remorse with this purchase!
Don't forget to sign up for the May National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. Starts May 13th and is 8 weeks this long!