So you are in the market for a new bike and are interested in Race Geometry, Hydraulic Disc Brakes, Carbon, Fast, and a $1,000 Gift Card for Tom's Pro Bike. I must have your attention now huh?? Well today we are running a Month Long Special with the 2015 Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Race:
The new Tarmac Pro Disc Race is Rider-First Engineered™ to provide every size frame with the hill destroying stiffness and legendary descending prowess the Tarmac is known for. With a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes, it has all the performance to take your riding to the next level. FACT 10r carbon Rider-First Engineered™ frameset for the best fit and race-day performance
- Roval Rapide CL 40 SCS Disc carbon clincher wheelset is light, stiff, and aero
- Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x25c tires offer grip and fast rolling speed
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon OSBB crankset for maximum efficiency and power transfer
- Shimano 785, hydraulic disc brakes for incredible modulation and stopping power
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed derailleur for crisp and precise shifting
- Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Expert Gel saddle w/ hollow Ti rails for performance and comfort
Here are the details: You come in for a test ride, fall in love with the bike, pay the MSRP of $6,200.00 and get a $1,000 Gift Card for Tom's Pro Bike to use on clothing, accessories, or anything else we stock. New helmet and matching shoes and pedals and you would still have some extra money on the Gift Card!
Stop by today from 10-8 to learn more about this awesome road bike!
Don't forget to sign up for the May National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. Starts May 13th and is 8 weeks this long!