Tonight is the night that racing starts at Sprague Brook and ladies if you are looking at finding a good bike to carry you around the local single track and beyond check out the 2015 Specialized Jett Expert:
Jett provides the smooth ride and improved handling of 29" wheels in an A1 SL Premium Aluminum XC trail bike for women. The Jett Expert features Women's XC 29er Geometry, custom SR Suntour XCR-AIR 29 fork, and Tektro Gemini hydraulic disc brakes.
- A1 SL Premium Aluminum frame w/ Women's XC 29er Geometry is lightweight and efficient
- Custom SR Suntour XCR-AIR 80mm-travel fork w/ exclusive Multi-Circuit Damping
- Specialized Stout XC, 2x10 crankset for efficient and precise shifting
- Women's Body Geometry XC Contour, lock-on grips provide slip-free bar control
- Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- SRAM X5, 10-speed rear derailleur for lightweight and crisp shifting
- Body Geometry Women's Riva Comp saddle features generous padding for all-day comfort
Don't forget to sign up for the May National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. Starts May 13th and is 8 weeks this long!