Welcome to May and to start it off how about getting in the mood for some Mountain Biking!!!! We are going to highlight the 2015 Specialized Crave Comp - a solid entry level mountain bike if you are looking to get into racing:
The Crave Comp is designed for aspiring cross-country racers. With a RockShox Recon Gold fork, Shimano SLX rear derailleur, and Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, it delivers the performance and confidence to attack any race course.
- M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry
- 100mm-travel RockShox Recon Gold TK 29 Solo Air fork w/ remote lockout for plush performance
- Stout XC SL aluminum with 21mm inner width hookless 29” rims are dialed for the XC course
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with reliable and smooth sealed cartridge bearings
- Specialized Ground Control 2.1"/Fast Trak Control 2.0" tires with race-proven performance
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double for ideal 29er gearing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for dialed modulation and stopping power
- Shimano SLX Shadow Plus, 10-speed derailleur w/ Clutch technology for shifting precision
Don't forget to sign up for the May National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. Starts May 13th and is 8 weeks this long!