For that special someone who has been particularly good this year you can spoil them with this beautiful bike. S-Works Roubaix SL4 Disc Di2 comfort machine is in stock and ready to ride:
Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the S-Works Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 11r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint. Just ask 2014 Paris-Roubaix champion Niki Terpstra.
- Fast, ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 40 carbon wheelset with CeramicSpeed bearings
- S-Works Turbo tires w/ extremely low rolling resistance and superior cornering traction
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset w/ high stiffness-to-weight ratio for max. power
- Shimano 785, hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable, consistent stopping power
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 11-speed rear derailleur offers precise and smooth shifting
- Minimalist Body Geometry Toupé Pro saddle conforms to your body for optimum fit
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
So you missed out on the Reverse Bike Auction or maybe we didn't have the size for you or the specific model you were looking for in a 2013 or older model. For you we have a special announcement: Going until 10/31/2014 - ALL 2014 BIKES ARE 10% OFF & YOU RECEIVE A GIFT CARD FROM TOM'S PRO BIKE FOR 10% OF REMAINING VALUE. That is not a bad deal at all.
Come see us today and tomorrow from 10-6. Looks like weather might be a little iffy today and tomorrow but Sunday looks like a great fall riding day and what better way to enjoy it than on a new bike from Tom's Pro Bike.
Don't forget we stock Assos Clothing & Accessories now.
Indoor Race Series information is out. Click on the link to register and purchase your race credits because it is going on right now! Sure the weather was ideal for outdoor riding recently but you saw what happened last weekend. Don't miss out on some great winter training opportunities!