Are you are looking to do some cool bike adventures? Well the 2015 Specialized AWOL X Plorer is the bike just for you. Drop bar adventure is at the palm of your hands and with the addition of a rear rack and panniers you can do some long distant riding to get away from it all:
No matter the terrain or adventure, the AWOL X PLORER is up to the task. The Cr-mo frame is plenty stiff with enough compliance for all day comfort and the integrated rack/fender mounts assure you have the option to always ride prepared.
- Strong, light, and compliant Cr-Mo frame provides all day comfort without sacrificing weight
- Butted Cr-Mo fork w/ rack/fender mounts provides confident steering at a low weight
- Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready 700x48c tires for all-terrain traction
- Forged alloy, 2 pc. compact crankset for wide range of gearing options
- Tektro Spyre-CS, mechanical disc brakes for powerful braking no matter the conditions
- SRAM X9 Type 2, 10-speed, long cage derailleur for crisp shifting
- Body Geometry Phenom saddle for comfort on long days in the saddle
- AWOL Pizza Rack folds down to size of a pizza box; includes two Poler panniers with rain covers
MSRP is $2,000 and this build is a solid platform to do some very nice adventure biking on. For more information on this cool bike stop by the shop today from 10-6.
So you missed out on the Reverse Bike Auction or maybe we didn't have the size for you or the specific model you were looking for in a 2013 or older model. For you we have a special announcement: Going until 10/31/2014 - ALL 2014 BIKES ARE 10% OFF & YOU RECEIVE A GIFT CARD FROM TOM'S PRO BIKE FOR 10% OF REMAINING VALUE. That is not a bad deal at all. The remaining 2013 inventory is on sale - just not as big of a price cut that you could have scored it with the last 3 or 4 weeks with the Auction - stop by for more information.
Don't forget we stock Assos Clothing & Accessories now.
Indoor Race Series information is out. Click on the link to register and purchase your race credits because it is going on right now! Sure the weather was ideal for outdoor riding recently but you saw what happened last weekend. Don't miss out on some great winter training opportunities!