I am a day behind on the blogging because yesterday was a long day in the car driving south. I got to stop and enjoy some Mohican Single Track so I am not complaining at all. This week I am exploring Knoxville, TN by bike so keep an eye out for some riding experiences from the home of the University of Tennessee.
So your favorite person to buy a gift for is a mountain biker? Well the 2015 Specialized Crave Expert is a great option for that special someone:
The Crave Expert is designed for fast cross-country racers. It delivers great performance with the help of a RockShox Reba RL 29 fork, a Shimano Deore XT rear derailleur, and Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence to attack each corner.
- M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry
- 100mm-travel RockShox Reba RL 29 Solo Air fork w/ remote lockout for plush performance
- Stout XC SL aluminum with 21mm inner width hookless 29” rims are dialed for the XC course
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with reliable and smooth sealed cartridge bearings
- Specialized Ground Control 2.1"/Fast Trak Control 2.0" tires with race-proven performance
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double for ideal 29er gearing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for dialed modulation and stopping power
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed derailleur w/ Clutch technology for shifting precision
So you missed out on the Reverse Bike Auction or maybe we didn't have the size for you or the specific model you were looking for in a 2013 or older model. For you we have a special announcement: Going until 10/31/2014 - ALL 2014 BIKES ARE 10% OFF & YOU RECEIVE A GIFT CARD FROM TOM'S PRO BIKE FOR 10% OF REMAINING VALUE. That is not a bad deal at all. The remaining 2013 inventory is on sale - just not as big of a price cut that you could have scored it with the last 3 or 4 weeks with the Auction - stop by for more information.
Come see us today and tomorrow from 10-8.
Don't forget we stock Assos Clothing & Accessories now.
Indoor Race Series information is out. Click on the link to register and purchase your race credits because it is going on right now! Sure the weather was ideal for outdoor riding recently but you saw what happened last weekend. Don't miss out on some great winter training opportunities!