Are you in the market for a combination road bike/Triathlon-TT Bike? You should check out the Specialized Alias Sport Tri bike:
The Alias Sport Tri features a FACT 10r carbon frame using Women's Alias Geometry and carbon lay-up, with OSBB, plus aerodynamic tube shapes for a fast, efficient ride. Shimano 105 drivetrain and AXIS 2.0 wheels ensure life-long performance.
- High-performance, aerodynamic FACT 10r carbon frame w/ Women's Alias Geometry
- FACT carbon full monocoque fork for a lightweight, compliant, and great handling front end
- AXIS 2.0 wheels are lightweight and durable for lifetime performance
- FSA Gossamer, 11-speed compact crankset delivers efficient performance
- Shimano 105, 11-speed rear derailleur for crisp and dependable shifting
- Body Geometry Women's Oura Comp saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails for all-day comfort
- Tri-ready out of the box with zero offset seatpost, clip-on aero bars, and bottle cage
For more information on this very versatile bike with a MSPR of $2,600.00 stop by the shop!
If you are looking to save money and missed out on the Reverse Bike Auction and all the great deals on 2013 or older models. Until 10/31/2014 - ALL 2014 BIKES ARE 10% OFF & YOU RECEIVE A GIFT CARD FROM TOM'S PRO BIKE FOR 10% OF REMAINING VALUE. That is not a bad deal at all. The remaining 2013 inventory is on sale - just not as big of a price cut that you could have scored the last 3 or 4 weeks with the Auction - stop by for more information.
We are open from 10-6 today so come on down - the weather looks like it is trying to clear up for some more beautiful fall riding.
Don't forget we stock Assos Clothing & Accessories now. In the picture of Tom below from Arizona he is wearing a kit from Assos, so when he gets back ask him about the line and get some first hand review about a great line of clothing.
Indoor Race Series information is out. Click on the link to register and purchase your race credits because it is going on right now! Sure the weather was ideal for outdoor riding recently but you saw what happened last weekend. Don't miss out on some great winter training opportunities!