Quintana Roo Seduza: A classic example of trickle-down technology, the Seduza's design is influenced by our years of designing and manufacturing cutting-edge triathlon bikes.. Featuring beautifully woven 12K carbon, revised graphics and a carefully selected component package, the Seduza commands respect from first sight. Handcrafted, stiff, light and nimble, the Seduza is a clear choice for triathletes with a need for speed.
Specialized Transition: Triathlons require a serious commitment to going fast - Really fast. In designing the Transition, we sought every possible advantage to shave a few seconds—or even minutes—through advanced aerodynamics, stiffness, and handling. The FACT 7r Carbon N'Aero frame and fork combine with the SRAM Apex drivetrain for one of the best speed per dollar factors in triathlon.
- Specialized aerodynamic FACT monocoque fame with triathlon geometry, puts you in the right position to be comfortable and fast on your next bike segment
- Specialized FACT carbon aero fork provides stable predictiable steering will setting your PR
- Espoir Sport 23c tires with BlackBelt punture protection allows for smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Fully adjustable, Specialized Hydroformed Alloy Aerobar fits any rider to provide the fastest position
- Integrated aerodynamic brakes minimize drag for aero excellence
Felt S32: The S32’s custom butted and shaped 6061 aluminum frame and UHC Performance carbon fiber aero fork combine to give the S32 many of the aerodynamic attributes found in our most expensive carbon fiber frames. The S32 features internal cable routing for a clean and aero profile. Add the aero seatpost and TTR4 wheelset, plus a Tri/TT-specific handlebar extension and base, and the S32 gives you superior aerodynamics at maximum value.
Shimano SH-TR31: Interwoven Shimano Features, Quality and Style in a Remarkable Value
Shimano SPD-SL 105 Pedal: Efficent power transfer. Adjustable entry and release tension settings. Durable and solid interface quick and easy entry bindings.
Look Keo Classic Pedal: Large platform area, Lightweight, Adjustable spring tension
We may have to order the bike of your size in but this special is valid all of May. The three options of the bike give you the chance for a great deal after being properly fitted. For more details on the package deal or to set up a fitting to get the process rolling give us a call, send us an e-mail, or stop by the shop.
SIGN UP FOR SPRING 50! (MAY 19TH)
JULY 16TH SERVICE CLINIC (THIS WEEK'S IS FULL)
NATIONAL BIKE TO WORK DAY MAY 10TH!
Tom's Pro Bike Service