Are you looking for a full suspension bike to carry you over all the bumps, stumps, logs, or rocks on the trails? Today we are featuring the 26" Stumpjumper FSR Comp which is also available in a 29'er model as well. It is Aluminum construction with a 2x10 drivetrain and 140mm of shock travel.
The M5 aluminum Stumpjumper FSR Comp has 140mm of plush and efficient FSR suspension, and is equipped with a custom Fox Float CTD Evolution shock with AUTOSAG, an air-sprung Fox Float CTD Evolution 140mm fork, and custom SRAM 2x10 XC Trail drivetrain.
- M5 hydroformed alloy frame with 140mm of rear wheel travel, tapered head tube, 142mm dropouts, PF30 BB, and sealed cartridge bearing pivots makes for one mean trail-slaying machine
- FOX Float CTD Evolution shock with proprietary Specialized AUTOSAG features 3 compression settings: Climb, Trail and Descend, plus ProPedal
- FOX Float CTD Evolution series fork has features open bath damping, 140mm of travel, tapered steerer tube, and 15mm thru-axle for precise and reliable handling
- Roval rims mated to Specialized Hi Lo hubs, oversized endcaps, a 142+ rear hub spacing, and 12mm thru-axle increase wheel stiffness for more confident riding.
- All-new 2.3" Purgatory Control with Adaptive Tread Technology has a fast-rolling tread pattern with awesome bite for loose conditions
- Custom SRAM S-1250 XC Trail double crankset with PF30 spindle for improved ground clearance and a custom alloy guard for chain retention during high-speed descents
- All-new Sip Grip, a lock-on, Aramid infused, half-waffle MTB grip boosts durability, comfort and control
- Custom Avid Elixir 5 R SL with tool-less reach adjust, HS-1 rotors and alloy-backed organic pads for high-performance stopping power
- SRAM X9, Type2, 10-speed mid-cage rear derailleur for smooth and reliable shifts
- SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed 11-36t cassette compliments the 2x10 drivetrain
FRAME: M5 hydroformed tubing, tapered HT, PF30 BB, ISCG ’05, Command Post routing, 142mm dropouts, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 140mm travel
REAR SHOCK: Custom FOX Float CTD Evolution with AUTOSAG, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and rebound adj., 194x51mm
FORK: FOX Float CTD Evolution 26, air spring, tapered steerer, Climb, Trail, Descend settings and reb adj., 15mm thru-axle, 140mm travel
HEADSET: 1-1/8 and 1-1/2" threadless, Campy style upper with 1-1/2" lower, cartridge bearings
STEM: Specialized XC Trail, 6061 alloy, 4-bolt, 6-degree rise, 31.8mm
HANDLEBARS: Specialized All-Mountain low-rise, 6061 butted alloy, 720mm wide, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 31.8mm
GRIPS: Specialized Sip Grip, half-waffle aramid-infused, S/M: Regular, Others: XL thickness
FRONT BRAKE: Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed organic pads, HS-1 rotor. S/M: 180mm; L/XL 200mm rotor
REAR BRAKE: Custom Avid Elixir 5 SL, hydraulic disc, alloy backed organic pads, HS-1 rotor. S/M: 160mm; L/XL 180mm rotor
BRAKE LEVERS: Custom Avid Elixir 5 R SL, tool-less reach adj.
FRONT DERAILLEUR: SRAM X7, 10-speed, S3 direct mount for DMD, bottom pull
REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X9, 10-speed, mid cage, Type 2
SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM X7, 10-speed, aluminum trigger, w/MatchMaker clamp
CASSETTE: SRAM PG-1030, 10-speed, 11-36
CHAIN: KMC X10, nickel plate, reusable Missing Link
CRANKSET: Custom SRAM S-1250, 10-speed XC Trail double w/ alloy guard, PF30 spindle, S: 170mm, Others: 175mm
CHAINRINGS: 36/24, w/ alloy guard
BOTTOM BRACKET: SRAM PF30, OS press-in bearing, sealed cartridge
RIMS: Roval 26, alloy disc, 26mm wide, 32h
FRONT HUB: Specialized Hi Lo disc, sealed cartridge bearing, 15mm thru-axle, 32h
REAR HUB: New Specialized Hi Lo disc, 4x-sealed cartridge bearing, 142mm spacing, 12mm thru-axle, 32h
SPOKES: DT Industry, 2.0 stainless
FRONT TIRE: Specialized Purgatory Control, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, aramid bead, 26x2.3"
REAR TIRE: Specialized Ground Control, 2Bliss Ready, 60TPI, aramid bead, 26x2.3"
INNER TUBES: Ultralight presta
SADDLE: Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
SEATPOST: Specialized 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm, S/M: 350mm, Others: 400mm
SEAT BINDER: 34.9mm clamp, 7050 hard anodized alloy collar w/ QR, black
NOTES: Protective clear coat, Specialized Dangler chain management radness, derailleur hanger, reflectors, owners manual
MSRP: $3,000.00 in both 26" and 29'er models
To learn more about this bike or any other Mountain Bikes from Specialized, Felt, or others stop by the shop, give us a call, or send us an e-mail.
SCORE-THIS BEGINNERS CLINIC (MAY 22ND) 6-8PM
Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086
E-Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.tomsprobike.com/