Obviously this bike is not for the average recreational rider, but if you are a racer and are looking for ways to save time outside of getting the engine to optimal performance level then I suggest you check out the following link:
5 More Minutes
We don't expect the floodgates to open up and have 10 people come in and order a $12,900 bike but if you are looking for ways to save 5 minutes then check the link out and look at the research that went into the manufacturing of this beautiful bike.
If you are looking for the benefits of the Venge Vias at a lower price they have the Pro Model that comes with manual 11 speed Dura-Ace and a non-quarg crank set. MSRP for this is $8,200.00:
The Venge Pro ViAS was developed with one objective in mind—to be the fastest bike in the world. The design for this bike started with building our own Win Tunnel, and with more than 1000 hours of testing, prototyping, and refining, we can say with confidence that we nailed our objective. The high level of performance starts with a Rider-First Engineered™ frame and fork that feature a new level of aerodynamics. This is coupled with the added benefit of the Roval CL 64 wheelset—some of the fastest wheels we've ever made. Along with the zero-drag brakes and ViAS Aerofly cockpit, the Venge Pro ViAS is, quite simply, the fastest bike in the world.
Use the Venge ViAS sizing tool to replicate your current bike fit.
- The FACT 11r carbon frame features fully internal cable routing, and it's Rider-First Engineered™ in order to provide consistent performance across the entire size range.
- FACT carbon fork is designed to drastically reduce aerodynamic drag, while still providing incredible stiffness and steering response for all out efforts and twisting descents.
- Roval CL 64 wheelset provides the ultimate in speed and performance. Optimized for both head- and crosswinds, the CL 64 wheelset is tubeless-ready and features a 21mm internal rim width for enhanced traction, minimal rolling resistance, and improved aerodynamics.
- The Specialized Pro crankset provides an excellent power-to-weight ratio, and it delivers crisp and reliable shifting performance.
- Fully integrated proprietary brakes are strategically located where wheel flex is minimal. This reduces brake rub, as well as laying claim to a near-zero drag coefficient for maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
For more information and to see one in person stop by the shop today from 10-8 and check out Chris' S-Work Di2 model. You won't be disappointed!