If you are in the market for a speed bike then look no further than the 2016 S-Works Venge Vias Di2:
The all-new S-Works Venge ViAS Di2 was developed with one objective in mind—to be the fastest bike in the world. The design for this bike started with building our own Win Tunnel, and with more than 1000 hours of testing, prototyping, and refining, we can say with confidence that we nailed our objective. The high level of performance starts with a Rider-First Engineered™ frame and fork that feature a new level of aerodynamics. This is coupled with the added benefit of the Roval CLX 64 wheelset—the fastest wheels we've ever made. Along with the zero-drag brakes and Aerofly ViAS cockpit, the S-Works Venge ViAS Di2 is, quite simply, the fastest bike in the world.
The Specialized Win Tunnel is where testing was done to make this the fastest bike in the world - do you have the engine to push it to it's max?
Use the Venge ViAS sizing tool to replicate your current bike fit.
- The FACT 11r carbon frame features fully internal cable routing, and it's Rider-First Engineered™ in order to provide consistent performance across the entire size range.
- FACT carbon fork is designed to drastically reduce aerodynamic drag, while still providing incredible stiffness and steering response for all out efforts and twisting descents.
- Roval CLX 64 wheelset provides the ultimate in speed and performance. Optimized for both head- and crosswinds, the CLX 64 wheelset is tubeless-ready and features a 21mm internal rim width for enhanced traction, minimal rolling resistance, and improved aerodynamics.
- The S-Works crankset features our highest quality carbon construction for the best in lightweight power transfer, while also featuring a fully integrated ANT+ compatible Quarq power meter.
- Fully integrated proprietary brakes are strategically located where wheel flex is minimal. This reduces brake rub, as well as laying claim to a near-zero drag coefficient for maximum aerodynamic efficiency.
For more information on the Venge Vias stop by the shop and maybe Chris will even let you drool over his. We are open today from 10-8 and it looks like it is shaping up to be a pretty nice day for a bike ride!