Are you looking for an Adventure Bike set up to operate efficiently and shift precisely each time you click the lever? Then you need to check out the 2015 Specialized Diverge Carbon Di2 at Tom's Pro Bike:
When the paved road stops the Diverge Carbon Di2 is just getting started. Whether it's a dirt road or navigating potholes on the road less traveled, the Diverge Carbon Di2 can handle it all. With hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano Ultegra Di2 drivetrain, and tuned frame and fork it's only limited by your imagination.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame w/ tapered headtube and OSBB for lightweight performance
- Specialized FACT carbon fork for precise handling and steering
- Rear axle is 135mm wide with 12mm diameter; QR compatible with use of included adapter
- Roval Control SL CX SCS wheels for all-conditions performance and low weight
- Specialized Roubaix Pro 700x30/32c tires w/ BlackBelt protection and Endurant casing for any road condition
- S-Works FACT carbon crankset w/ OSBB delivers power and smooth shifting
- Shimano 785 hydraulic disc brakes w/ Ice Tech resin pads for supreme stopping power
- Shimano ST-R785 integrated electronic, hydraulic shifters for precise braking and shifting
- Compatible with Specialized Plug + Play Fender Set
Now that we have the generic fun stuff out of the way let's get down to pricing! This bike has a MSRP of $8,500. This bike is no longer going to be available. We have 1 of these bikes in stock - Size 56! This bike is on sale at Tom's Pro Bike for $7,500.00! Yes that is a savings of $1,000 and over 10% - but we only have this one bike available at this price!
For more information and to take it out for a test ride stop by the shop today from 10-6!
Buy a new bike today and then come back at 6:30 we are having a New Bike Clinic