Welcome back to another edition of Tom's Top 10 for 2015. Today we are highlighting the Specialized Ruby Sport:
The Ruby Sport is a quick and efficient FACT carbon bike, with Zertz vibration dampers in the frame and fork, designed to cover long distances with maximum control and comfort. High-quality Shimano 105 11-speed compact drivetrain and AXIS 2.0 wheels keep weight down and performance up.
- Specialized FACT 9r carbon frame w/ Women's Endurance Geometry, Zertz, and threaded BB
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork w/ Zertz delivers precise steering and absorbs road chatter
- AXIS 2.0 wheels provide semi-aero performance with strong, lightweight rims
- FSA Gossamer Pro BB30 crankset delivers excellent power transfer
- Crisp and precise shifting with the always reliable Shimano 105, 11-speed rear derailleur
- Durable Body Geometry Lithia Comp Gel saddle provides all-day comfort
MRSP: $2,100.00. The Ruby is also available with the same specs as the Roubaix Comp that was blogged Yesterday with a MSRP of $3,000.
Here is some updated information about the Winter Race Series. It begins 1/12/15 and as a Thank You to all of our great customers we are offering 2 races free and the whole Winter Series for $150.00. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and schedule when you want to ride.
If you are new to the Indoor Race Series this is a great way to get a feel for how it is run and if you are a Veteran then you can score 2 free weeks of racing. Stop by the shop for more information or to check out where the races take place!
Don't forget that if you are contemplating a Tune-Up on your bike to bring them in and have them serviced before 1/15/15 to earn some Tom Dollars (which expire 3/15/15). This is a great way to "save some money" by earning Tom Dollars for a service you are already planning on having done.
Stop by the shop today from 10-6 for more information on the Specialized Ruby Sport, our Indoor Race Series or to see where the races take place and to check out our great inventory of bikes, clothing, and accessories!