Remember the Reverse Bicycle Auction? Well we are doing a special run each month of sale bikes with a greatly reduced price just for that month. In January we are reducing the price on the following bikes:
2013 Specialized CruX Comp Carbon - MSRP $3,000 SALE PRICE $1,999
2013 Specialized Shiv Elite - MSRP $1,550 SALE PRICE $999
2013 Specialized Tarmac M2 - MSRP $1,750 SALE PRICE $1,299
2013 Specialized Venge Comp - MSRP $3,700 SALE PRICE $2,499
2012 Specialized Venge Pro DA or Ui2 - MSRP $6,000 SALE PRICE $4,599
Today we are going to highlight the Specialized CruX Comp Carbon:
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon canti frame, features cross specific geometry and race freatures, tapered headtube, and OSBB for greater stiffness, acceleration, efficency and handling on any race course
- All-new FACT carbon canti fork with tapered steerer provides ample tire clearance and the best balance of strength, stiffness, and compliance for cyclocross racing
- Race-ready DT Axis 3.0 wheels are fast, light and durable; fitted with Specialized Tracer Pro tires for reliable traction over all course conditions with fast CX tread
- Specialized Tracer Pro tire with 120 TPI provides reliable traction over all course conditions with fast CX tread
- FSA Gossamer BB30 crankset has cross-specific gearing and is tough and reliable in the nastiest conditions
- Smooth, precise Shimano 105 STI shifters are renowned for their race-ready performance and exceptional value
- Featherweight Phenom Comp saddle, tuned for stiffness, built for competition, and with light, super durable hollow Cr-Mo rails
Prices are limited to stock and size availability is limited.
Here is some updated information about the Winter Race Series. It begins 1/12/15 and as a Thank You to all of our great customers we are offering 2 races free and the whole Winter Series for $150.00. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and schedule when you want to ride.
If you are new to the Indoor Race Series this is a great way to get a feel for how it is run and if you are a Veteran then you can score 2 free weeks of racing. Stop by the shop for more information or to check out where the races take place!
Don't forget that if you are contemplating a Tune-Up on your bike to bring them in and have them serviced before 1/15/15 to earn some Tom Dollars (which expire 3/15/15). This is a great way to "save some money" by earning Tom Dollars for a service you are already planning on having done.
Stop by the shop today from 10-8 for more information on the Sale Bikes listed above or our great selection of current bikes, our Indoor Race Series or to see where the races take place and to check out our great inventory of bikes, clothing, and accessories!