Time to introduce another one of Tom's Top 10 for 2015 and today we are highlighting the Women's Specific Geometry Endurance bike from Specialized the Dolce Sport:
Every key component of the Dolce was specifically selected for riders like you, looking to tackle everything from the weekend workout to the upcoming century ride. The Dolce Sport has an A1 alloy frame with Women's Endurance Geometry and Compliance Plus seatstays for a responsive, yet forgiving ride, while the Shimano Sora compact drivetrain provides reliable and quiet shifting. The EQ is ready for your first adventure with two alloy Zee cages and a Mini-Wedgie seat bag.
- Specialized A1 Premium Aluminum frame w/ Women's Endurance Geometry for reliable handling
- Lightweight FACT carbon fork w/ Zertz delivers precise steering and absorbs road chatter
- Strong and reliable AXIS Classic wheelset for worry-free performance
- Specialized Espoir Sport tires w/ double BlackBelt protection are affordable and reliable
- Shimano Sora compact crankset for lightweight, wide-range gearing
- AXIS 1.0 brakes offer efficient, confident braking in all conditions
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed rear derailleur ensures you never miss a critical shift
- Ready to go with two color-matched alloy Zee cages and matching Mini-Wedgie seat bag
For more information on the Specialized Dolce Sport stop by the shop and check out our complete inventory of the full model line. This is a great bike to upgrade to for charity rides like The Ride for Roswell and all the others that will be coming up this spring/summer. Very comfortable, durable and reliable - just what you want in a bike to keep you fit!
Here is some updated information about the Winter Race Series. It began this week and as a Thank You to all of our great customers we are offering 2 races free and the whole Winter Series for $150.00. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and schedule when you want to ride.
If you are new to the Indoor Race Series this is a great way to get a feel for how it is run and if you are a Veteran then you can score 2 free weeks of racing. Stop by the shop for more information or to check out where the races take place!
Don't forget that if you are contemplating a Tune-Up on your bike to bring them in and have the bike dropped off before 1/15/15 to earn some Tom Dollars (which expire 3/15/15). This is a great way to "save some money" by earning Tom Dollars for a service you are already planning on having done.
Stop by the shop today from 10-8 for more information on the Specialized Dolce Sport, our Indoor Race Series or to see where the races take place and to check out our great inventory of bikes, clothing, and accessories!