We just recently received an e-mail with a link to a review of some Aero Road Helmets and we wanted to share that information with our customers. Of course the main highlight of the link was the Specialized S-Works Evade Helmet:
The S-Works Evade is the ultimate aerodynamic racing helmet, combining a superior wind tunnel tested design, ultra-light construction, and great ventilation for the best performance on the road or during a time trial.
- Advanced aerodynamics saves 46 seconds over 40km*
- Patented Aramid-reinforced Inner Matrix for ultra-light construction and energy management
- 4th Dimension Cooling System w/ deep internal channels, large vents, aligned exhaust ports
- Ultra-light, Mindset micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for perfect fit
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security
- Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
- *over a standard road helmet
- MRSP: $250.00
For more information on our complete line of helmets stop by the shop.
Here is some updated propaganda about the Winter Race Series. It begins 1/12/15 and as a Thank You to all of our great customers we are offering 2 races free and the whole Winter Series for $150.00. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and schedule when you want to ride.
If you are new to the Indoor Race Series this is a great way to get a feel for how it is run and if you are a Veteran then you can score 2 free weeks of racing. Stop by the shop for more information or to check out where the races take place!
Don't forget that if you are contemplating a Tune-Up on your bike to bring them in and have them serviced before 1/15/15 to earn some Tom Dollars (which expire 3/15/15). This is a great way to "save some money" by earning Tom Dollars for a service you are already planning on having done.
Are you in the market for a new bike? We have some excess 2014 and older inventory that we are trying to clear out to make way for the 2015 models that are becoming available each day. For 2014 you receive 10% off the MSRP and also a 10% Gift Card to use in the store. We have financing available if you quality and we also have free lay-a-way: 20% down is all that is required to secure your new ride for the 2015 season and beyond.
Our 2013 and older inventory is marked down even lower as well. It may not be as low as it was during our Reverse Auction Sale but you can still save a lot if we have your size and model choice available.
Stop by the shop today and tomorrow from 10-6 for more information on the Race Series or to see where the races take place and to check out our great inventory of bikes, clothing, and accessories! Tom's is closed 12/31 and 1/1 for the New Year Holiday but we will be back open Friday at 10am.