"It's just the speed of the Venge - it's really unbelievable". No rider has had more success aboard the Specialized Venge than Mark Cavendish. Winner of the Tour de France Green Jersey, the World Championships, and 98 other UCI races means Cav gets his 100th win prize - his very own S-Works Venge. As one of the most successful riders of his generation, Cav exemplifies the nature of the go-fast Venge, and this is the Specialized way of saying thanks to his hard work and commitment to high-speed excellence.
Available in extremely limited quantities at select Specialized retailers. Please contact your preferred Specialized Dealer for more info.
- UCI-legal, FACT 11r carbon monocoque frame with one-piece OSBB/chainstay, internal cable routing, and tapered headtube provides the complete performance formula for weight, stiffness and aerodynamics
- UCI-legal, full carbon monocoque S-Works fork with 3:1 airfoil shaping and straight profile for best combination of aerodynamics and stiffness; carbon dropouts with co-molded steel inserts for added durability
- Pro-quality, long-lasting and lightweight CeramicSpeed bottom bracket with ceramic bearings for reduced friction
- 1-1/8" upper and 1-3/8" lower, ultralight hybrid bearings with alloy housing create the highest quality headset bearings available
- Stiff, light, UCI-legal, bladed S-Works carbon seatpost flips between 20mm and 0mm setback; plus a wide range of vertical adjustability
Here is picture of the top tube with a listing of some of his victories leading up to #100
So are you drooling enough by now to really want one?
There is only limited availability and we have a size 54 hanging up on the wall in the store. Once you decide to move on the frame all that is left is what type of build are you going to put on it? Well stop by the shop and talk to Tom or Chris to get an idea of pricing on DI2, EPS, Ultegra, Red or maybe Record.
MSRP: $3,750.00 - If you purchase the frame and component set from Tom's Pro Bike we will do the Professional Build and Full Fitting for free. Stop by for more details!
TOM'S SUMMER SALE - JUNE 17th - JUNE 29th - Stay tuned for more details!WNYMBA Mountain Bike Series continues! - Still time to register for the final two races.
JULY 16TH SERVICE CLINIC 7-9PM
Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086
E-Mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.tomsprobike.com/