Still looking for some warm weather riding gear? Today we are highlighting the Castelli Pazzo Jacket and the Castelli Sorpasso Bibtight.
- Front and sleeves with sg0.6 windproof fabric
- Warmer fabric on back and side panels for breathability
- Zip-off sleeves for 3-season versatility
- Full-length ykk® camlock zipper
- 3 rear pockets
- Rear reflective tabs keep you visible in low-light conditions
Pazzo means “crazy” in Italian, perhaps a fitting adjective for someone looking for a garment that can provide true 3-season versatility. Too often jackets with removable sleeves are developed as jackets, with the vest just an afterthought. That’s not the case here. The Pazzo jacket is equally great as a vest or as a jacket, and it will quickly become a favorite addition to your wardrobe because of this versatility.
- Thermoflex and thermoflex core due fabric
- Giro++ seamless straps on bib
- Giro3 ankle grippers position the tight and seal around shoecover
- Ykk® ankle camlock zippers with reflective tape for high visibility
- Progetto x2 air seat pad for comfort and improved airflow
This is it: the tight that’s getting glowing reviews from magazine testers all over the world and is the favorite among the Castelli test crew. The comments that keep coming up are the great fit along with exceptional comfort down to very cold temperatures or even when the thermometer rises.
The secret to the great fit is the mixture of Thermoflex Core Due along with our standard Thermoflex that lets us create just enough stretch, but with enough support to keep everything in place.
The wide temperature range is thanks to the inner layer of Thermoflex Cure Due using hollow-core polyester for great moisture management and insulation. All that plus the Progetto X2 Air seat pad, Giro++ bib straps, and camlock ankle zips with reflective overlays. It will get glowing reviews from you too.