Are you in the market for a custom 29'er Titanium Mountain Bike? Check out the Lynskey Pro29 VF. We have a medium XT build size frame coming in stock soon and can order other frames or you can have a custom frame built to your liking!
Let's see what Lynskey has to say about their bike:
The PRO29 boasts a multi-shaped tubeset for stiffness, beautiful lines for pure aesthetics, race proven geometry, excellent responsiveness and confident handling. In 2011, we introduced an oversized 2 inch Helix downtube and oversized headtube creating our stiffest best handling 29er frame to date. In addition, we added a plate style chainstay to provide significant tire clearance.
This VF model comes with Wright Style Dropouts with replaceable hangers which are for dedicated geared setups.
- Oversized 2 inch HELIX shaped downtube provides a stiff bottom bracket for efficient energy transfer and stable front end handling
- Oversized headtube for increased front end stiffness and accepts 44mm headsets for both straight and tapered steerer tube forks
- Plate style chainstays for significant tire and drivetrain clearance
- Race-tuned tubeset provides precision handling and excellent stability without sacrificing rider comfort
- HELIX toptube provides precise handling and control
- Wright Style Dropouts with Replaceable Hanger for dedicated geared setups
- Chainstay lengths that promote better traction when climbing
- Headtube angles that are quick but not twitchy
- Enhanced bottom bracket height for additional clearance
- 34.9mm clamp-on front dérailleur (Low Mount Bottom Pull Required)
- Downtube shifter cable routing
- 27.2mm seatpost size (seatpost clamp included) : 400mm seat post recommended
- 73mm bottom bracket (English)
Give us a call, send us an e-mail, or stop by the shop to check out the bike or ask any questions. We have other mountain bikes in stock or available to order as well!