Since we highlighted a couple of different Touring/Commuting bikes yesterday, today we are going to highlight a new shoe by Specialized to help make those long rides comfortable for you - the Specialized Audax:
Inspired by the legendary European sport of randonneuring, the new Audax shoe has been developed specifically for long rides spent chasing far horizons. Featuring proven Body Geometry fit with a spacious toe box, Boa® closure, and a FACT carbon outsole, the Audax combines comfort, adjustability and connection in a carefully crafted and timeless shoe. Be audacious and go big—ride Audax.
- Body Geometry sole and footbed are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- FACT Powerline™ carbon/composite sole for light, stiff power transfer: Stiffness Index 10.0.
- Overstrap with Boa® S2-Snap dial for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Supple Micromatrix synthetic leather with laser perforated venting and reflective elements for visibility.
- Classic low profile heel reduces Achilles pressure for comfortable ankle motion.
- Replaceable heel tread.
- Three-bolt cleat pattern fits all major road pedals.
- Standard Fit last for support and all-day comfort.
- Widths available.
- Approximate weight: 265g (1/2 pair, size 42)
MSRP is $250.00 and are available to order from Tom's. Stop by today from 10-8 and check out our complete shoe & bike inventory. Weather is awesome for some great fall riding this week!
Want a great way to stay in shape this winter? Sign up for a slot of our Indoor Training Series.
Indoor Training Series is on right now. Information HERE!
WE RENT FAT BIKES NOW! Interested in trying out a Fat Bike without having to purchase one? We now rent the Specialized Fatboy at Tom's Pro Bike!
WNY Cross has a new Facebook Page with all the Buffalo/Rochester Race Information posted. 3 races left this year!