The Giro d'Italia ended this past Sunday and as I was browsing stories and pictures they showed a picture of the winner Alberto Contador with a S-Works Turbo and Pink Detailing for his Giro Championship. I was looking for a blog post and figured if they show a picture of Alberto with the Turbo then I should do a blog post as well so today we are highlighting the Specialized Turbo S:
The Specialized Turbo S combines speed and style through an innovative electric-assist motor, advanced electronics, and sleek design. Capable of a top speed of 28 mph, the Turbo S delivers superhuman power to anyone who rides it.
- Sleek and sturdy alloy frame with Performance Geometry designed for high-speed riding
- Oversized alloy fork w/ thru-axle dropout is strong and responsive—even at 28 mph
- Specialized Electrak Armadillo tires for performance and durability no matter the speed
- Body Geometry Turbo saddle keeps your comfortable for the fastest rides
- Direct Drive rear hub motor provides uber efficient power no matter the terrain
- Wireless interface unit with illuminated display to show key ride data
- Finest quality Li-Ion battery pulls maximum power w/ superfast charging times
Don't forget to sign up for the National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. There are still 5 races remaining! It was a great time with many new faces trying it out - so don't be afraid to try something new!