Are you in the market for an "Entry Level" Road Bike? The 2015 Specialized Allez Elite is a great starting point and will carry you for many carefree training miles on the road:
The stiff, light, race-inspired Allez Elite offers great acceleration and handling—perfect for aspiring racers. Race-ready performance comes built-in with the all-new E5 Premium Aluminum frame with D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology, 10-speed Shimano Tiagra drivetrain, and dependable wheelset.
- New E5 aluminum frame w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld Technology is light, fast, and race-ready
- Specialized FACT carbon fork delivers precise steering in a lightweight package
- AXIS Classic wheelset is lightweight and durable for all-day riding
- Specialized Espoir Sport, 700x25c tires w/ double BlackBelt protection are durable and reliable
- Shimano Tiagra, compact crankset is dependable and efficient with wide-range gearing
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed rear derailleur for precise and reliable shifting
- Body Geometry Toupé Sport saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails is tuned for perfect fit and comfort
MSRP is $1,250.00 and we are open today from 10-8 so stop on out for a test ride. You won't be disappointed!
Specialized 60 Day Challenge is going on - sign up and earn a chance to win some cool prizes.
Don't forget to sign up for the National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. There are still 5 races remaining! It was a great time with many new faces trying it out - so don't be afraid to try something new!