If you followed us on Facebook at all this weekend you would have seen that I have been posting some photos of a buddy racing the Trans-America. I figured today and tomorrow would be good days to post a couple of different bikes that could help carry you across 'Merica in a rush, so they are not going to be your typical "Touring" bikes, more like Endurance Race Machines. Today we are starting with the 2015 Specialized Roubaix SL4 Comp Disc:
Smoother is faster. The more comfortable and less fatigued you are at the end of a 4-hour ride, the stronger you'll be. Like shocks on a race car, the Zertz vibration damping inserts on the Roubaix SL4 help absorb road impact and keep power planted firmly on the road—couple that with a FACT carbon 8r frame and it's still plenty stiff to thrash around in a sprint.
- AXIS 4.0 Disc wheelset is reliable and strong
- Specialized Turbo Pro tires deliver low rolling resistance w/ superior cornering traction
- TURN Zayante BB30 crank provides excellent power transfer
- Shimano 785, hydraulic disc brakes provide reliable, consistent stopping power
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed rear derailleur is lightweight w/ smooth and precise shifting
- Minimalist, high-performance Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails
- Lightweight and efficient, FACT carbon CG-R seatpost w/ Zertz vibration damping
MSRP is $3,300.00 and if you are interested in learning more about this bike stop by the shop today from 10-8. We can discuss storage options for carrying gear on the road, gears that would work carrying you up and over 4 different mountain ranges and also the flat lands of the mid-west and beyond area.
Summer Sale is starting soon!
Specialized 60 Day Challenge is going on - sign up and earn a chance to win some cool prizes.
Don't forget to sign up for the National Bike Challenge.
Want to race that Mountain Bike. Wednesday Night Single Track Racing at Sprague Brook Registration is open. There are still 4 races remaining! It was a great time with many new faces trying it out - so don't be afraid to try something new!