Today we are highlighting a top of the line race bike from Specialized: S-Works Roubaix SL4 DI2 Compact. This bike carries top of the line components and a top of the line price tag as well, but if you are looking for a lifetime investment bike you cannot go wrong with this beauty!
Let's see what Specialized has to say:
The smoother, faster S-Works Roubaix SL4 features a super light and stiff FACT 11r carbon frame with tapered head tube, Zertz vibration dampers, and full internal cable routing—the same frame that Tom Boonen rode to win the 2012 Paris-Roubaix. Equipped with Pro-Tour proven Dura Ace Di2 components, Specialized SL FACT carbon cranks, and Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheels.
- S-Works FACT 11r SL4 frame with Zertz is the fastest and smoothest endurance bike avaliable, with size specific engineering, tapered headtube, ultra lightweight.
- All-new Specialized FACT carbon fork with Zertz has size-specific engineering that creates a more balanced and stable ride for riders of different sizes
- Ultra-light Roval Rapide CLX 40 wheelset for low aerodynamic drag, and low rolling resistance thanks to Ceramic Speed bearings.
- Specialized S-Works FACT carbon crankset with OSBB, removable carbon spider, and ceramic bearings has incredible stiffness-to-weight for max power
- S-Works SL ergonomic carbon handlebars for superior fit, comfort, stiffness, and strength at minimal weight
|You might not be able to race Paris-Roubaix if you purchase this bike but it sure couldn't hurt your chances|
HANDLEBARS: S-Works SL Carbon, shallow drop
CASSETTE: Shimano Dura Ace, 11-speed, 11-28
CHAIN: New Shimano Dura-Ace 11-speed
CRANKSET: S-Works FACT carbon
BOTTOM BRACKET: Ceramic Speed, OSBB integrated ceramic, 30x42x7mm
FRONT WHEEL: Roval Rapide CLX 40 with Ceramic Speed bearings
REAR WHEEL: Roval Rapide CLX 40 with Ceramic Speed bearings
FRONT TIRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, BlackBelt, 127TPI, aramid bead, 700x25c
REAR TIRE: Specialized Turbo Pro, BlackBelt, 127TPI, aramid bead, 700x25c
INNER TUBES: Turbo Ultralight, 60mm, presta
SADDLE: Body Geometry Toupé RBX Pro, carbon rails, 143mm
SEATPOST: Specialized COBL GOBL-R, FACT carbon, 27.2mm
SEAT BINDER: Forged bolt and nut, 32.6mm
NOTES: Carbon chainstay protector, derailleur hanger, clear coat, owners manual
If you would like more information on this race bike stop by the shop, give us a call, or send us an e-mail. Sure the price might cause some sticker shock but this bike is full of justification for the price from frame manufacturing to the top of the line components. You will not be disappointed with the quality of ride from the Roubaix SL4.