We gave TS some love yesterday and today it is Ryan's turn. Here he is out last night at Sprague Brook riding on his Specialized Fatboy Comp:
Whether you ride through a snowy winter or a sandy summer, you know the havoc that salt can create when it comes to your bike. Even in the best trail conditions, rogue rocks, branches, and well, life in general, can take their toll. For these reasons, it's hard to argue against the merits of an aluminum construction, especially one as awesome as what's found on our Fatboy Comp. It provides the perfect blend of efficiency and durability, so you get a touch more security without sacrificing anything in the performance department. And in keeping with this theme, we spec'd it with a no-nonsense build that's hungry to perform on the trail, season after season. Once you go fat, you never go back.
- The frame features an M4 alloy construction that provides the ideal blend of efficiency and durability, while the geometry creates a roomy top tube and short chainstays for easy climbing and confident descending.
- A FACT carbon fiber fork provides tons of compliance and absorbs chatter, while simultaneously keeping the overall weight of the bike down.
- Our Stout XC 90 alloy rims have been laced to Stout XC hubs to form a wheelset that's dependable, rugged, and efficient. So whether you're trail riding or plowing through the snow, these wheels will be the perfect mix of performance and strength.
- 26x.4.6" Ground Control tires help soak up bumps, while also providing a game-changing level of traction, control, and floatation for better handling out in the wild.
- A Race Face Turbine Cinch one-by crankset features an alloy spindle for added strength and long-term durability, while also leading the way for an efficient, lightweight, and simplified drivetrain with plenty of gear range for hard drives on the flats and climbs.
Here is the price sheet for the sale but anything from 2015 and older is limited to stock on hand. 2016 models are available but I am sure Specialized inventory will be depleted quickly so hurry in and get your order placed!
Want a great way to stay in shape this winter, besides Fat Biking, and to monitor your power & fitness levels? Sign up for a slot of our Indoor Training Series.
Indoor Training Series is on right now. Information HERE!
WE RENT FAT BIKES NOW! Interested in trying out a Fat Bike without having to purchase one? We now rent the Specialized Fatboy at Tom's Pro Bike & all rental fees goes towards Purchase Price - EVEN DURING THE JANUARY SALE!
Tom's Pro Bike
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, NY 14086