Back to our sale bikes for April and this is one deal you do not want to pass up if you are size 52 or 54! The 2013 Specialized Tarmac M2:
- FACT IS 8r carbon frame with tapered head tube and elliptical seatstays is race-ready stiff and fast without sacrificing compliance
- The monocoque FACT carbon fork is light, stiff, and compliant with a tapered steerer
- DT Axis 1.0 wheelset is light, tough and fast-rolling; fitted with Espoir Sport road tires with double BlackBelt puncture protection for a reliable ride
- Espoir Sport 23c tires with BlackBelt punture protection allows for smooth, fast, and confident ride
- Adjustable four-position oversized alloy stem with 31.8mm bar clamp for strength and versatile positioning
- Never miss a critical shift with new Shimano Sora STI shifters
- Specialized Comp FACT carbon seatpost absorbs road vibrations and is stiff and efficient; paired with supportive BG Riva Road saddle
MSPR was $1,750 and the sale price is $1,295.00. So if you are in the market for an entry level Carbon Road bike hurry in!
Don't forget Tom's Pro Shop Demo Days is coming up April 25th with an abundance of Specialized Demo bikes available for test rides both Saturday and Sunday. Tom's will be open Sunday after the group ride until 5:00pm so you can take advantage of our great deals one extra day that week.