Are you in the market for a new "race" bike? Looking at getting into disc brakes? Love the quick and responsive feeling of a true racing geometry? Want to make your friends jealous the next time you show up for a group ride?
Then I suggest heading into the shop and checking out the new arrival - 2015 Specialized Tarmac Pro Disc Race is available now at Tom's Pro Bike:
The new Tarmac Pro Disc Race is Rider-First Engineered™ to provide every size frame with the hill destroying stiffness and legendary descending prowess the Tarmac is known for. With a Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes, it has all the performance to take your riding to the next level.
- FACT 10r carbon Rider-First Engineered™ frameset for the best fit and race-day performance
- Roval Rapide CL 40 SCS Disc carbon clincher wheelset is light, stiff, and aero
- Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x25c tires offer grip and fast rolling speed
- Specialized Pro FACT carbon OSBB crankset for maximum efficiency and power transfer
- Shimano 785, hydraulic disc brakes for incredible modulation and stopping power
- Shimano Ultegra, 11-speed derailleur for crisp and precise shifting
- Specialized Body Geometry Toupé Expert Gel saddle w/ hollow Ti rails for performance and comfort
MRSP is $6,200 and we have a full size run and most are built up for immediate test rides.
Don't forget Tom's Pro Shop Demo Days is coming up April 25th with an abundance of Specialized Demo bikes available for test rides both Saturday and Sunday. Tom's will be open Sunday after the group ride until 5:00pm so you can take advantage of our great deals one extra day that week.