Did you know there is a new velodrome within 2 hours of Buffalo now? The Mattamy National Cycling Centre is Hamilton, Ontario is open and you need a bike to ride there right?
Well it just so happens that Specialized makes the Langster Pro and this bike will be perfect for velodrome use across the border or any other track you find yourself near:
The flat-out fastest—and definitely the sexiest—bike on the track, the new Langster Pro features A1 Premium Aluminum aero tubing, and deep aero track wheels for raw, wind-cheating power on the track or an occasional training ride on the open road.
- AXIS 4.0 Track wheelset w/ dual-sided track threading for training and racing options
- Specialized Turbo Pro, 700x23c tires for grip on the boards or the road
- Truvativ Omnium 48T alloy track crankset delivers efficient power transfer
- Bulletproof bottom bracket w/ Cr-Mo axle delivers stiffness and reliability
- Body Geometry Toupé Comp Gel saddle w/ hollow Cr-Mo rails for comfort without compromise
- Specialized FACT carbon aero seatpost designed for speed in all situations
MSRP is $1,600 and the availability with these are generally pretty limited so if you are interested in learning more about the Langster or track riding stop into the shop. We are open from 10-8 today!
Thanks again for all of the support at this weekends Demo Days event. We have the best customers around! Don't forget sale prices are still in effect through 4/30/2015 so hurry in if you missed out on the great deals we have been having all month long!