In honor of tonight's WNYMBA Spring Meeting at Tom's Pro Bike we are highlighting an awesome Hardtail 29'er from Specialized - The Crave Pro:
The Crave Pro is designed for fast cross-country racers. It delivers race-winning performance with the help of a FOX Float Evolution fork, Shimano Deore XT rear derailleur, and Shimano SLX shifters, while the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence to attack each corner.
- M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry
- 100mm-travel FOX Float Evolution 29 fork w/ CTD damper is lightweight, plush, and tunable
- Stout XC SL aluminum with 21mm inner width hookless 29” rims are dialed for the XC course
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with reliable and smooth sealed cartridge bearings
- Specialized Ground Control 2.1"/Fast Trak Control 2.0" tires with race-proven performance
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double for ideal 29er gearing
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for dialed modulation and stopping power
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed derailleur w/ Clutch technology for shifting precision
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.
It is Spring time and that means club meetings. The next two weeks are pretty busy with club meetings at the shop and it continues tonight at 7:00 with the annual WNYMBA meeting. Once again there will be great conversation, great food, and great inventory of mountain bikes. So come on out for that meeting and get prepared for the expanded Spring Race Series and our expanding trail system.
Friday is an official party with the Winter Indoor Training Series at the shop. Thanks for all of the participants this year who made this a great series.
Be careful, stay warm and stop by the shop today from 10-8 for more information on all of our inventory of bikes, clothing, and accessories!