Pages

Monday, March 30, 2015

We Have 3 Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon Available



So I lied last week when I said Tire Size & Rolling Resistance blogs were over.  I went into work Saturday and found out that even though Specialized is sold out of the Diverge Expert Carbon we have laid our hands on 3 of them in size 54, 56 & 58

This is the bike that I have been riding a lot lately and I have to tell you it is beyond awesome.  Sure the price tag is up there but to get a Carbon Ultegra Hydraulic Road Disc Brake bike for $4000.00 that seems like a pretty good deal to me.  We are currently researching wheel sets to upgrade from the current one and should be posting about that in the near future as well because that is the only part of the bike that is in need of changing in my opinion.

For more information on the Specialized Diverge line stop by the shop.  We have a full inventory of the Diverge Sport A1 and even have 1 Diverge Carbon Di2 model in stock as well.

Come on in today 10-8 and check out our great inventory.  Hopefully the snow stops falling and the temperatures start going up so we can all get out on the bikes!


Tom's Pro Bike
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, NY 14086
(716) 651-9995
email: tom@tomsprobike.com

No comments:

Post a Comment