A new early release bike from Specialized is the Diverge. Today we are highlighting the 2015 Diverge Comp Smartweld:
When the paved road stops the Diverge Comp Smartweld is just getting started. Whether it's dirt roads or navigating potholes on the road less traveled, the Diverge Comp Smartweld can handle it all. With hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano 105 drivetrain, and tuned frame and fork it's only limited by your imagination.
- Specialized E5 Premium Aluminum w/ D'Aluisio Smartweld technology, tapered headtube, OSBB
- Specialized FACT carbon fork for precise handling and steering
- AXIS 3.0 Disc wheels designed for lightweight performance and durability
- Specialized Roubaix Pro 700x30/32c tires w/ BlackBelt protection and Endurant casing for any road condition
- Turn Zayante, BB30 crankset offers bulletproof performance and shifting
- Shimano 785 hydraulic disc brakes w/ Ice Tech resin pads for supreme stopping power
- Shimano 685 integrated hydraulic shift levers for crisp shifting and braking
This is a great all around bike and we are working on getting a bike to Test Ride for a while and do a thorough review for our great customers. For more information stop by the shop and we can talk about a great bike for all types of conditions!
Check out our Events Page for upcoming rides and events at Tom's Pro Bike including this weekends Lake Ontario ride.