I woke up yesterday to snow on the ground and even though it was melted by 10:00am that means only one thing? Winter is upon us and the snow is coming! What better way to enjoy the Western New York winters than riding a Fat Bike and the 2015 Specialized Fatboy is a great one to get a hold of:
All the fun of a fat bike with the performance of a Specialized. The Fatboy combines a lightweight frame and fork with 4.6" Ground Control tires to create a geometry similar to Specialized 29er geometry for nimble handling in the most extreme conditions.
- Fully butted M4 Premium Aluminum frame w/ up to 5-inch tire clearance is lightweight and stiff
- Specialized FACT carbon fork w/ 5-inch tire clearance for stiff handling
- Fat 26" disc, alloy single wall rims are designed to handle even the worst terrain
- Specialized Ground Control Fat 26x4.6" tires roll over anything
- Custom 2x10, forged alloy crankarm, w/ 100mm spindle for put the power down
- Tektro Gemini, hydraulic disc brakes for reliable stopping power
- SRAM X7, 10-speed, medium carbon cage derailleur for crisp and precise shifting
Stop by the shop from 10-8 today and check out our Fat Bike inventory, all of the accessories that go with them, and clothing to keep you warm this coming winter out on the trails!
Don't forget we stock Assos Clothing & Accessories now. In the picture of Tom below from Arizona he is wearing a kit from Assos, so when he gets back ask him about the line and get some first hand review about a great line of clothing.
Indoor Race Series information is out. Click on the link to register and purchase your race credits because it is going on right now! Sure the weather was ideal for outdoor riding recently but you saw what happened last weekend. Don't miss out on some great winter training opportunities!