We all know what was brewing up last week at this time and now that winter is upon us you should check out the versatility of the Fat Bike. Specialized has 3 different model levels of them available and today we are highlighting the Specialized Fatboy Expert:
All the fun of a fat bike with the performance of a Specialized. The Fatboy Expert combines a lightweight frame and fork with 4.6" Ground Control tires to create a geometry similar to Specialized 29er geometry for nimble handling in the most extreme conditions.
- Fully butted M4 Premium Aluminum frame w/ up to 5-inch tire clearance is lightweight and stiff
- Specialized FACT carbon fork w/ 5-inch tire clearance for stiff handling
- Fat 26" disc, alloy single wall rims are designed to handle even the worst terrain
- Specialized Ground Control Fat 26x4.6" tires roll over anything
- Custom e.thirteen, PF30, crankset w/ 100mm spindle delivers power and shifting precision
- Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc brakes w/ dual piston stopping power in all conditions
- SRAM X0 Type 2, 10-speed, medium cage derailleur for crisp and reliable shifting
Do you have a bike lover on your Christmas List? Check out Tom's Holiday Specials. If you are unsure of what to but pick up a Gift Card and let them chose from our inventory or get an idea from the Great Gift Idea section based on your budget.
We have some excess 2014 and older inventory that we are trying to clear out to make way for the 2015 models that are becoming available each day. For 2014 you receive 10% off the MSRP and also a 10% Gift Card to use in the store. We have financing available if you quality and we also have free lay-a-way: 20% down is all that is required to secure your new ride for the 2015 season and beyond.
Our 2013 and older inventory is marked down even lower as well. It may not be as low as it was during our Reverse Auction Sale but you can still save a lot if we have your size and model choice available.
Indoor Race Series information is out. Click on the link to register and purchase your race credits because it is going on right now! Sure the weather was ideal for outdoor riding recently but you saw what happened last weekend. Don't miss out on some great winter training opportunities!