We have hit Mid-Summer and that means winter is closing in on us and what better way to spend the winter than riding outdoors on an awesome FatBoy Expert from Specialized:
- Fully butted M4 Premium Aluminum frame w/ up to 5-inch tire clearance is lightweight and stiff
- Specialized FACT carbon fork w/ 5-inch tire clearance for stiff handling
- Fat 26" disc, alloy single wall rims are designed to handle even the worst terrain
- Specialized Ground Control Fat 26x4.6" tires roll over anything
- Custom e.thirteen, PF30, crankset w/ 100mm spindle delivers power and shifting precision
- Shimano Deore, hydraulic disc brakes w/ dual piston stopping power in all conditions
- SRAM X0 Type 2, 10-speed, medium cage derailleur for crisp and reliable shifting
MSRP: $2600.00. There are some upgrades from last years initial release and I have even seen a front suspension fork on some of the experts as well but nothing official has come out so I cannot confirm that (YET). These bikes are a blast and we have a 2014 Medium in stock currently and also a Surly Pugsley available immediately.
Stop by the shop to check out our complete inventory. We are open from 10-8 today.
Check out our Events Page - Service Clinic 7/23/2014 @ 6:30pm. You can call the shop to register or online.