Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Easy To Do Bicycle Care



I was browsing the Specialized web site trying to figure out what to blog about today and I came across a story of Back Country Fat Biking in British Columbia.  I love these types of stories and I decided that I could do a post about this but then a picture caught my eye and I figured that pointing a simple thing out might just make you Bicycle Care that much easier to take of.

Do you see anything wrong with the bikes in this picture?  Trust me looking at the mountains in the background took over 90% of the picture for me but someone is mis-treating their bike and if you are this deep into the woods it is not a smart thing to do.


If you have leaning spots it is always best to lean the bike against something (like the trees) but if you have to lay it on the ground do not lay it derailleur side down.  Damage might not occur but it is more likely to occur that way than if you lean it derailleur side up.  It is the simple things that can make your bike continue to ride & shift properly!

Now if you want to learn more about bike packing or fat biking stop by the shop today from 10-8 and check out our complete line of fat bikes.  They are an excellent way to ride year round and, most of all, are a blast to ride!

Want a great way to stay in shape this winter and to monitor your power & fitness levels? Sign up for a slot of our Indoor Training Series.



Indoor Training Series is on right now. Information HERE!


WE RENT FAT BIKES NOW! Interested in trying out a Fat Bike without having to purchase one? We now rent the Specialized Fatboy at Tom's Pro Bike!

Tom's Pro Bike
http://www.tomsprobike.com/
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, NY 14086

No comments:

Post a Comment