Yes I snuck another ride in late yesterday afternoon and by the time you are reading this (the great thing about scheduling blogs) I will hopefully be tooling around the Santa Monica Mountains on the Diverge and exploring some great climbs with a bike buddy that promised not to put too much hurt on me!
I am loving the Diverge and very happy with the shifting, braking, handling, and comfort of this beauty and cannot wait for the weather to break back home and the ride intensity to increase!
So, if you are you looking for a carbon, light, responsive, all around type of bike? Then you should definitely check out the Specialized Diverge Expert Carbon:
When the paved road stops the Diverge Expert Carbon is just getting started. Whether it's dirt roads or navigating potholes on the road less traveled, the Diverge Expert Carbon can handle it all. With hydraulic disc brakes, Shimano Ultegra drivetrain, and tuned frame and fork it's only limited by your imagination.
- Specialized FACT 10r carbon frame w/ tapered headtube and OSBB for lightweight performance
- Specialized FACT carbon fork for precise handling and steering
- Rear axle is 135mm wide with 12mm diameter; QR compatible with use of included adapter
- AXIS 4.0 Disc wheels designed for whatever terrain you can find
- Specialized Roubaix Pro 700x30/32c tires w/ BlackBelt protection and Endurant casing for any road condition
- FSA, carbon, mid-compact crankset w/ BB30 for plenty of gearing options
- Shimano 785 hydraulic disc brakes w/ Ice Tech resin pads for supreme stopping power
- Shimano 685 integrated hydraulic shift levers for crisp shifting and braking
- Compatible with Specialized Plug + Play Fender Set
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.
For more information on all levels of the Diverge or any other of our great bikes stop by the shop. We promise the heat will be on for you and it will be a lot warmer inside than outside. Speaking of indoor riding:
Here is some updated information about the Winter Race Series. It began 1/12/15 and as a Thank You to all of our great customers we are offering the whole Winter Series for $150.00. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and schedule when you want to ride.
Be careful, stay warm and stop by the shop today from 10-6 for more information on all of our inventory, our Indoor Race Series or to see where the races take place and to check out our great inventory of bikes, clothing, and accessories!