I admit we have been kind of Fat Bike heavy lately but when you get 70" of snow you figure it might stick around and what better way to enjoy that much snow but on a Fat Bike. Well, we also know that it melted and is pretty much completely gone now so we headed out to Sprague Brook yesterday on our regular Mountain Bikes and I figured today would be a good reminder that just because it is cold that does not mean you can't still mountain bike!
Today we are highlighting the 2015 Specialized Crave Pro:
The Crave Pro is designed for fast cross-country racers. It delivers race-winning performance with the help of a FOX Float Evolution fork, Shimano Deore XT rear derailleur, and Shimano SLX shifters, while the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes provide confidence to attack each corner.
- M4 Premium Aluminum frame is super-lightweight, stiff, and features XC 29er Geometry
- 100mm-travel FOX Float Evolution 29 fork w/ CTD damper is lightweight, plush, and tunable
- Stout XC SL aluminum with 21mm inner width hookless 29” rims are dialed for the XC course
- Specialized Hi Lo disc hubs with reliable and smooth sealed cartridge bearings
- Specialized Ground Control 2.1"/Fast Trak Control 2.0" tires with race-proven performance
- Custom SRAM 10-speed XC double for ideal 29er gearing
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for dialed modulation and stopping power
- Shimano XT Shadow Plus, 10-speed derailleur w/ Clutch technology for shifting precision
- The custom color—Rocket Red—is designed to naturally age over time. It will exhibit splashes of a dark rich color when exposed to prolonged direct sunlight. This finish is deliberate and therefore not covered under the traditional warranty policy.
MSRP is $2,000.00 and that is great price point for this level of a bike and it is very easily adaptable to a 1x drive train as well if that interests you.
Are you planning on being out and about doing some running around today? Want to stop by the shop and start your shopping or start working on your list? Bring you bike along with you and drop it off for a Tune-Up and you can earn some Tom Dollars to use at Tom's Pro Bike. As the picture above shows - purchase a complete tune-up and receive $15 Tom Dollars or purchase a Deluxe and receive $25 Tom Dollars to use in the store. Tune-up must be completed by Jan 15, 2015 and the Tom Dollars are good until March 15, 2015.
Do you have a bike lover on your Christmas List? Check out Tom's Holiday Specials. If you are unsure of what to but pick up a Gift Card and let them chose from our inventory or get an idea from the Great Gift Idea section based on your budget.
We have some excess 2014 and older inventory that we are trying to clear out to make way for the 2015 models that are becoming available each day. For 2014 you receive 10% off the MSRP and also a 10% Gift Card to use in the store. We have financing available if you quality and we also have free lay-a-way: 20% down is all that is required to secure your new ride for the 2015 season and beyond.
Our 2013 and older inventory is marked down even lower as well. It may not be as low as it was during our Reverse Auction Sale but you can still save a lot if we have your size and model choice available.
Indoor Race Series information is out. Click on the link to register and purchase your race credits because it is going on right now! Sure the weather was ideal for outdoor riding recently but you saw what happened last weekend. Don't miss out on some great winter training opportunities!
For more information on any of the above items stop by and see us today - we are open today and tomorrow from 10-6!