Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Travel By Bike Thursday - MY BIKE COMMUTE IS BETTER THAN YOURS?

Flagstaff Bike Commute Rainbow

So I was scanning through information and came across the title of this blog - My Bike Commute is Better Than Yours and it got me thinking about what I love about my bike commute and what I dislike about it as well!



A lot of my commute is done by Lake Erie and many days it is quite enjoyable and a beautiful view as well.



Some days are cloudy and windy and rainy.

But at the end of the day I rarely get home and proclaim well that is one ride I wish I never did!

How is your bike commute?

This coming Sunday we are riding at Tillman Wildlife Area at 2:00pm. We have a Medium and Large Pugsley in stock right now with a price of $1900.00. If you are interested in learning more stop by the shop and check out this great bike that provides riding enjoyment year round!

You can still sign up for the WINTER INDOOR RACE SERIES STARTS 1/13/2014. Click link for more information and to sign up!

Tom's Pro Bike Service
3687 Walden Avenue
Lancaster, New York 14086
Phone: (716)651-9995
E-Mail Us:
tom@tomsprobike

http://www.tomsprobike.com/

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures! It almost makes me want to ride my bike to work :)

    ReplyDelete